Take the time to explore the Grampians diverse natural landscape and iconic wildlife. Discover ancient rock art vibrant wildflowers, rugged mountains and majestic waterfalls, while getting up close to the natural inhabitants as you go.
- Mackenzie Falls: Victoria’s largest waterfalls and flows year round
- Boroka Lookout: The famous lookout platform revels 180 degree views.
- Reeds lookout & The Balconies: The unusual rock outcrop provides stunning views.
- Halls Gap Zoo: Get up close to more than 160 native and exotic mammals, reptiles and birds, including endangered species, at Victoria's largest regional zoo.
- One Tree Hill: 360 views looking over Ararat and surrounds.
- Mount William: The highest point in the National park and provides great views of mountain ranges and open plains. Perfect to watch the sunset.