Take the time to explore the Grampians' diverse natural landscape. Discover ancient rock art, vibrant wildflowers, rugged mountains and majestic waterfalls, while encountering the ambundant wildlife as you go.
- MacKenzie Falls (Mikunung wira): Victoria’s largest waterfall and flows all-year round.
- Boroka Lookout: The famous lookout reveals stunning views of Halls Gap and the Wonderland Range.
- Reed Lookout & The Balconies: Enjoy panoramic views of the Victoria Valley.
- Halls Gap Zoo: Get up close with more than 160 native and exotic mammals, reptiles and birds, including endangered species, at Victoria's largest regional zoo.
- One Tree Hill: Provides 360-degree views over Ararat and the surrounding countryside.
- Mount William (Duwul): The highest point in the Grampians (Gariwerd) National Park with great views of mountain ranges and open plains. A perfect place to watch the sunset.