More than just a pit stop destination en route to Mildura, St Arnaud is well worth lingering in a little while. Pull up a stool at one of the lively historic pubs, then work off your country pub meal with a visit to the St Arnaud Rail Station - Raillery Hub.
Take a stroll through the manicured gardens of Pioneer Park and the Queen Mary Gardens, and admire the town's cast-iron lace work verandahs. Spot native wildlife and vibrant spring wildflowers, and venture down to the Teddington Reservoir to camp out or fish in the nearby lakes and rivers.
- Start your Silo Art Trail adventure in St Arnaud or enjoy the Silo & Art Trail around the sites of this delightful town.
- Download a map and enjoy a walk through one of the area's five natural reserves.
- Bring along your bike, download the St Arnaud Cycling Trails Booklet and explore the area on two wheels.
- Stop by Love's Cottage - built in 1888 and recognised as architecturally significant for the area.
- Drive on out to St Arnaud National Park and follow the four-wheel drive tracks or walking trails.
- If you're in town in November, celebrate the town's history with the locals at the annual St Arnaud Festival. Local businesses and sporting club build and run their own floats.