Grampians National Park is part of the Gariwerd Aboriginal cultural landscape. Parks Victoria respects the deep and continuing connection that Traditional Owners have to these lands and waters, and we recognise their ongoing role in caring for Country.
Written by veteran local walkers, Monica and Phil Coleman, whose love of the Grampians shines on every page.
• 86 walks in the Grampians National Park
• Full coverage of the new Grampians Peaks Trail
• Walks from 10 minutes to 8 hours
• Simple but reliable route descriptions
• 67 detailed sketch maps that are easy to follow
• Elevation graphs to easily compare walks
• Up to date local road maps
• Hundreds of photos to illustrate the walks
• Bonus guide to local wildflowers and orchids
• Authors’ favourite walks identified