Visitor Information Centres
Talk to a local at a Grampians Visitor Information Centre
- Ararat: 91 High St, 1800 657 158
- Dunkeld: Parker St, 03 5577 2558
- Halls Gap: Grampians Rd, 1800 065 599
- Hamilton: Lonsdale St, 1800 807 056
- Horsham: 71 Pynsent St, Horsham 1800 633 218
- Stawell: 48 Longfield Street, Stawell,1800 065 599
- St. Arnaud: 4 Napier St, 1800 014 455
Official Visitor Guide
Click here to download the Grampians Official Visitor Guide.
National Park Information
For more information on parks facilities,sites, camp fees and how to book, visit www.parks.vic.gov.au, call into Brambuk the National Park and Cultural Centre in Halls Gap or phone Parks Victoria on 13 1963.
Brambuk, The National Park & Cultural Centre: 277 Grampians Road, Halls Gap.
Ph: 8427 2058. Email: [email protected]
For updated information on fires in Victoria or general safety advice please call the VicEmergency Hotline on 1800 226 226 for information during and after major bushfire incidents.
You can also listen in to a local ABC/ACE radio station or visit www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
Fire Danger Rating and Total Fire Ban information is available at www.cfa.vic.gov.au.
Emergency Numbers Police/Fire/Ambulance: 000
VicEmergency Hotline: 1800 226 226
RACV Emergency Road Assist: 13 11 11