NORTHERN LUXE TOUR ITINERARY:
Day 1: Arrive at eco-lodge at your leisure. Light dinner available before briefing if required.
Day 2: A short transfer, then begin the walk from Mount Zero along the GPT back to the eco-lodge for the evening.
Day 3: From the eco-lodge, continue along the GPT. A short transfer is available if required back to the lodge at day’s end.
Day 4: Visit an Indigenous art site before a tour of a local olive grove. Refreshments at the olive grove before heading back to the eco-lodge for departure.
CENTRAL LUXE TOUR ITINERARY:
Day 1: Arrive at private accommodation at your leisure. Light dinner available before briefing if required.
Day 2: A short transfer to Halls Gap to begin a walk over the Wonderland Range to Mt Rosea Carpark. Visit a local winery then transfer to the accommodation before heading into Halls Gap for dinner.
Day 3: Transfer back to the trail, hike Mt Rosea. Visit another local winery before heading back to accommodation for refreshments; then to Halls Gap for dinner.
Day 4: Visit Mackenzie Falls, a local art studio, and finish with a produce platter at a local olive grove before departing.
LUXE WALKS INCLUDE
• All required transport.
• 3 nights of accommodation in private, off-grid eco-lodge.
• All meals, including healthy track snacks, local fare, and fresh in-house dinners, complemented by local wines and produce.
• Safety equipment, including first aid kits and satellite phones.
• Small groups – a maximum of 10 walkers.
• The company of experienced, award-winning local guides.