Self-contained accommodation in the heart of Coleraine. Constructed in 1866 and heritage listed, the building has seen all manner of business ventures including a general store and agricultural supplies, an iron store, grain merchants, chemist, dentist, restaurant and clothing shop. The building, with its traditional corner shopfront, has for years been known as Utbers after the chemist Mr Utber who ran his establishment for many years.
The Little Lodge, to the rear of the shopfront, has recently been totally refurbished and offers one bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with twin single beds, sitting room with television/DVD, reverse cycle airconditioning, kitchen facilities, bathroom with large shower, outside courtyard and free on-street car parking. Cereal and toast are provided plus coffee and tea facilities, including a Nespresso coffee machine.