Hop To It Tours specialise in small group camping tours and pack as many activities into your trip as possible making sure you get to experience the area properly. Furthermore, the price of the trips includes everything you need except for a few fun optional activities so you will get awesome value for money.
So are you ready for a small group camping trip to the best sights Victoria has to offer?
Starting in the Grampians National Park you will get a chance to hike to awe-inspiring lookouts and waterfalls. Next you head for three days on the Great Ocean Road where you will see the highlights like the 12 Apostles outside of normal peak tourist times, have a full day in the Otway Rainforest, participating in the Otway Treetop Walk, and also have the chance to learn to surf on the Surf Coast near one of the world's iconic surf beaches, Bells Beach.
Sound like fun? Better go and Hop To It then!
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and more on the Great Ocean Road. Get a chance to see not just the 12 Apostles outside normal tourist times but all the other great sites on the coast, including camping overnight in the area at a private campground in Peterborough, right in the middle of the Shipwreck Coast. Also have the option to do a scenic helicopter ride over the 12 Apostles, watch sunset and more!
- Hike up to the Pinnacles Lookout, hike down to Mackenzie Falls and hike across to the Balconies! See the best sights the Grampians National Park has to offer including the 2-hour hike to the Pinnacles Lookout through Wonderland and the Grand Canyon, as well as seeing the majestic Mackenzie Falls and the jaw-dropping Balconies. Included is a visit to Brambuk - The National Park and Cultural Centre to learn about the culture from the native people of the area. We will also camp out at a private campground in Halls Gap, in amongst the Grampians National Park giving plenty of chances to spot emus and kangaroos.
- Rainforest treetop walk in the Otway Rainforest including the option to zip line through the treetops. Drive through and stay in the Otway Rainforest and have stops at Erskine Falls and the Otway Fly. When at the Otway Fly you get to do their Otway Treetop Walk experiencing the rainforest from 25m in the air and also have the option to zip line through the trees. We also camp out in the Otway Rainforest at the private campground of King Parrot Cottages, a beautiful campground on a creek, and all to ourselves!
- Visit Bells Beach and option to learn to surf at Torquay, the home of major surfing brands like Rip Curl. Go to the home of surfing in Australia, Bells Beach, and also visit the close by the beach at Torquay where we will offer you the chance to chill and enjoy or participate in a learn to surf class.
- Chance to see amazing wildlife like kangaroos, koalas, and emus at Tower Hill. Go within an ancient volcanic crater that now is an immersion of nature. Tower Hill Nature Reserve is a great opportunity to spot wildlife such as koalas, kangaroos, and emus, offering lots of small walks to track them down.
Departure Dates 2020: Departs every Monday from January to end of May