TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
MELBOURNE FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL – March Edition
1. These terms and conditions are applicable to the Visit Grampians (“Promoter”) Facebook and Instagram competition for the 2022 Melbourne Food & Wine Festival – Snacktown presented by Grampians & Pyrenees Wines (“the competition”)
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms & Conditions and your participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of them. Entries that do not comply, that are incomplete, or submitted after the closing date will be ineligible.
3. Entries for the competition open at 9:00am on Sunday the 27th of February 2022 (AEST).
4. Entries for the competition closes at 9:00am on Sunday the 6th of March 2022 (AEST).
5. The Promoter will draw 7 individual winners at random, ensuring the chosen winner is eligible according to entry requirements highlighted below. The competition will be promoted and viewed on Facebook and Instagram; eligible applicants must enter via Facebook and/or Instagram. The winners will be drawn on Monday the 7th of March 2022, at 3:30pm (AEST).
6. To enter the competition, you must meet the following conditions:
a) You must be an Australian resident over the age of 18 with a registered Facebook or Instagram account.
b) You must NOT be an employee of the promoter or any of its related corporations (including immediate families) or any of the agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. To enter and win, must:
a) Follow the @thegrampians Instagram or Facebook account.
b) Like the designated competition post on either @thegrampians Facebook or Instagram account
c) Tag (in the comment section of the designated Facebook or Instagram competition post) a friend (a separate registered Facebook account to your own) who would love to share the MFWF event experience with you.
8. The prize includes 7 x $100 food and beverage vouchers to Melbourne Food & Wine Festival – Snacktown event, held 26 – 27 March 2022, total value of $700 AUD. This Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. The promoter accepts no liability for any variation in the value of any of the prize items.
9. The chosen winners will be notified via direct message through Facebook or Instagram shortly following the competition closing. Winners will be required to supply their full name, email address and contact phone number. The Promoter will not bear the costs associated with the taking and use of the prize (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winner.
10. The prize will be provided to the winners in the format of a voucher card to spend at food and beverage outlets at the event. The voucher must be picked up at the end from the main bar with proof of identification in the form of a driver’s license or other acceptable identification
11. In the event that a winner does not respond to the direct message within 24 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any liability related to the products or transaction. The prize may be packaged differently to how it was promoted online through photographs, due to the delivery process. Any issues, faults, complaints or queries must be taken up with the supplier or producer of the product prize directly. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any issues or queries the winner may have in relation to any of the prizes.
13. In addition, The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any late entries or lost entries.
14. At the absolute discretion of the Promoter, any entry will be deemed ineligible if it does not comply with the Promoter’s guidelines, which are:
a) No indecent or otherwise inappropriate content.
b) No defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, dangerous or abusive content. c) No personal attacks.
d) No spam, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, nor repeated content of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material.
e) No unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive content.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Grampians Tourism, not to Instagram or Facebook, or the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.