TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
VISIT GRAMPIANS HOST WITH THE MOST GIVEAWAY
1. These terms and conditions are applicable to the Visit Grampians (“Promoter”) Host with the Most Giveaway (“the competition”)
2. The “Promoter”: Grampians Tourism Board Address: 277 Grampians Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381. ABN: 98 871 224 218
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms & Conditions and your participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of them. Entries that do not comply, that are incomplete, or submitted after the closing date will be ineligible.
4. Entries for the competition open at 12:00pm on 18 November 2020 (AEST).
5. Entries for the competition closes 12:00pm on Monday 1 February 2021 (AEST).
6. The Promoter will draw one individual grand prize winner and 10 x runners up winners at random, ensuring the chosen winners are eligible according to entry requirements highlighted below. The competition will be promoted and viewed on marketing materials, Facebook and Instagram accounts; however eligible applicants must enter by submitting their complete Host with the Most passport only. The grand prize winner and 10 x runners up winners will be drawn on Monday 1 February 2021, at 12:30pm (AEST) at 277 Grampians Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381
7. To enter the competition, you must meet the following conditions:
a) You must be an Australian resident over the age of 18
b) You must be a resident from VICTORIA to enter.
c) You must NOT be an employee of the promoter or any of its related corporations (including immediate families) or any of the agencies associated with the promotion.
8. To enter and win, you must:
a) Collect 3 x stamps or initials in total from participating operators in Horsham Rural City Council (1 x stamp or initial), Ararat Rural City Council (1 x stamp or initial), Northern Grampians Shire Council (1 x stamp or initial). Participating operators are found here: www.visitgrampians.com.au/host-with-the-most-offers
b) Stamps or initials must be collected on the official hard copy of the Host with the Most Passport
c) Stamps or initials must be collected from participating operators only, using stamps or initials within set dates. We will be verifying and checking entries for dates and the validity of stamps or initials.
c) The completed Host with the Most Passport must be submitted along with the entrant’s details (full name, contact number, address, email) to one of the following locations:
- Ararat Gallery TAMA,
- Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre or
- Horsham & Grampians Visitor Information Centre
9. The first prize includes:
- 2 nights for 8 people at Hemley House valued at $1,070. *Subject to availability, 6 months validity from the date the email to claim prize has been sent, cannot book on public holidays or long weekends.
- A hamper of local produce delivered to Hemley House during your stay, valued at $250.
- Off The Beaten Track Mix Half Dozen of local wines from Made The Grampians Way delivered to Hemley House during your stay, valued at $165.
- Premium wine tasting and platter at Best’s Cellar Door for up to 8 people valued at $130.00 ($15 per person). Bookings are essential and can be made by calling Cellar Door on 5356 2250 or by booking online via https://www.bestswines.com/Cellar-Door. T&Cs: Must not have travelled from Melbourne unless restrictions have been lifted. Make sure when booking you advise that you are a “Visiting Friend” so that the staff know before they arrive.
A total grand prize value of $1,615 to cater for a group of 8 people.
10. 10 x runners up winners will receive one of ten Georgie Mann Photography limited edition A3 prints (unframed) of the Grampians valued at $150 each
11. The chosen grand prize winner and 10 x runners up winners will be notified via phone shortly following the competition closing. Winners will be required to supply their full name, delivery address and contact phone number. Prints will be dispatched via mail and the grand prize will be dispatched by email with instructions on how to claim and book prize. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery, but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prize (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winner.
12. In the event that the grand prize winner does not respond to the phone call within 72 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified. In the event that the runners up winners do not respond to the phone call within 72 hours, secondary winners will be chosen and notified.
13. The name of the grand prize winner will be formally announced and published on Visit Grampians’ Facebook and Instagram accounts. They will also be announced on visitgrampians.com.au for a minimum of 28 days.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any liability related to the products, their delivery or transaction. The prize may be packaged differently to how it was promoted online through photographs, due to the delivery process. Any late delivery or prizes damaged in transit are the responsibility of the supplier or producer of the prize unless otherwise stated in the Competition Rules. Any issues, faults, complaints or queries must be taken up with the supplier or producer of the product prize directly. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any issues or queries the winner may have in relation to any of the prizes.
15. In addition, The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any late entries, lost entries or any prizes that may be lost or damaged in transit.
16. At the absolute discretion of the Promoter, any entry will be deemed ineligible if it does not comply with the Promoter’s guidelines, which are:
a) No indecent or otherwise inappropriate content.
b) No defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, dangerous or abusive content.
c) No personal attacks.
d) No spam, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, nor repeated content of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material.
e) No unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive content.
17. All content shared via Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #BeTheHostWithTheMost, gives permission to Visit Grampians, Horsham Rural City Council, Ararat Rural City Council, Northern Grampians Shire Council to reshare content on their own social media channels; Facebook and Instagram.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Grampians Tourism, not to Instagram or Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions